The Worldwide Flex DP Experience team is looking for a dynamic and experienced Sr. Product Manager to join us and help improve the DP experience. The successful Product Manager must be able to work independently, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to influence internal/external partners at all levels of the organization. This role will particularly suit someone with strong analytical abilities, strong experience in developing product vision, process improvement, stakeholder relationship building skills, and stellar project management capabilities. To be successful, you must also have good communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will own communicating program progress very crisply in various business reviews.
This Sr. Product Manager will lead the scope and help us answer questions, like: how do you improve the experience of hundreds of thousands DPs through product, and program interventions? What innovative products, and strategies will help solve their pain points? How can we substantiate those pain-points through in-depth deep dives and secure leadership alignment across tech and business? If these types of questions sound interesting, we want to hear from you.
This role require formulating strategies driven through in-depth analysis and due diligence considering legal, product, program, public relation, and communication point of view. Few of the changes this role will recommend are irreversible in nature and will impact millions of DPs, so you will analyze data and insights from various channels to diagnose process issues, identify improvement opportunities, and partner with technology teams to deliver new features or tools. Stakeholder management is a substantial element of the role and daily bandwidth. This role will manage large, complex initiatives, deal with ambiguity, balance speed with quality, and advocate on behalf of the customer to provide high-performance solutions.
Key job responsibilities
• Define worldwide Amazon Flex DP experience roadmap and execution plan for ensuring we compensate DPs rightly as per local policies, and DP expectations.
• Leveraging various deep dives, prioritize actions to improve DP satisfaction, engagement and commitment to FLEX programs. You will be responsible for structuring the findings into a business case that supports the project plan and defines the next steps.
• Lead and deliver innovative product/operational initiatives to drive step changes in DP experience and remove DP pain points and barriers
• Directly influence and collaborate with WW product and technology teams
• Own the operational performance and all metrics/KPIs for DP satisfaction with other organizations in Amazon
• You will be required to have clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders. This includes ongoing project/program status reports as well as capturing requirements.
• You will retrieve and analyze data and insights to solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
• You will monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 3+ years of team management experience
- 7+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience relying on analytics and data to cultivate deep customer empathy, shape product decisions and track effectiveness of change
- Experience working with a cross-functional team across design, operations, and engineering team to meet high-reaching goals
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $119,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $222,700/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.