Digital Software & Video Games is hiring Sr. Technical Program Managers! We are innovating how customers shop for digital software, video games, and subscriptions in Amazon stores.
We’re looking for Sr. Technical Program Managers who are passionate about software and video games, leading large and complex multi-team projects through the entire software development life cycle. As a Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will work with stakeholders and engineering teams using agile methodologies to deliver delightful and innovative experiences for customers, and ensure high quality deliverables by tracking and delivering on key business and technical success metrics.
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager you will:
- Work with key stakeholders in product management and engineering to ensure requirements are translated into actionable roadmaps
- Manage cross-team dependencies, risks, and tradeoffs against developer experience and time to delivery
- Drive engineering and integration decisions and timelines across multiple teams and organizations
- Establish metrics and indicators for business success and high quality technical deliveries
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet business goals
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of technical product or program management experience
- 7+ years of working directly with engineering teams experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of technical program management working directly with software engineering teams experience
- Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- 5+ years of project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management experience
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience defining KPI's/SLA's used to drive multi-million dollar businesses and reporting to senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $119,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $231,400/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.