We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can have fun, achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
You will oversee the shift management in one of our first mile fulfillment centers, middle mile sortation centers or final mile delivery stations. Our Operations Specialists drive the pulse of our operations on the ground and play a key role in getting our customers’ orders out to them in every step of the chain.
This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different! views.
Key job responsibilities
• Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
• Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers
• Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
• Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators
• Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
• Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, training
• Help to solve logistics and supply chain challenges through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Experience managing medium to large teams.
- Experience working with data analysis and/or making decisions based on analysis
- If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, problem solver, and you worked in fast paced environments we want to hear from you!