Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Third-party sellers represent significant value to Amazon’s online retail customers and Seller Support drive success for these sellers through a combination of people, processes and services.
We are looking for a Catalog Specialist to drive the MENA Catalog Quality inputs with business and product teams in SA, EG and AE, as part of the overall Catalog, Search and Shopping Experience Product Org.
As the Specialist for Catalog Quality for the region, you will work with cross-functional teams to ensure the creation and maintenance of a high quality and accurate catalog for the world’s largest selection.
The role will closely collaborate with many Amazon’s business and product teams in UAE, KSA and EGY, to drive local programs and initiatives and delivering measurable results. The Catalog Specialist will drive set up, execution and trouble shooting of these programs.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced environment; has strong analytical skills, program management skills, communication skills, and ability to drive automation. If you are passionate on working in a fast paced innovative environment, willing to take challenges, make history and have fun with us, please apply to the position now!
· Excellent written and oral communication
. English and Arabic fluency is a must
· MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Excellent data accuracy skills, eye for detail, and commitment to meet deadlines
II. Critical Qualities / Characteristics
· Pace of implementation and consistency in performance
· Willingness to take initiatives and additional responsibilities
. Commitment and completion factor
· Peer respect - establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
· Creative and analytical problem solvers with passion for operational excellence
· Identify areas of possible process improvements
III. Ability to
· Multi task in a fast paced environment
· Operate in the system with speed and accuracy necessary to meet Amazon standards
· Handle stressful situations, maintain composure, and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
- Experience with Excel
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, or any related quantitative field