Product Marketing is responsible for developing crisp, highly differentiated, and compelling positioning and messaging for AWS and its services. We tell AWS’s most important and interesting stories to educate customers about what is possible when you build on AWS.
The Amazon Connect team is on a mission to transform customer service experiences and contact centers. Amazon Connect is an easy-to-use cloud contact center that helps businesses of all sizes deliver a superior customer experience at a lower cost.
This position can sit in either Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA only. Relocation offered to either of this locations only from within the US only.
Key job responsibilities
We are seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager to join the Amazon Connect team to:
- Demonstrate excellent messaging and storytelling skills,
- Develop customer-centric narratives, marketing strategy, and
- Deliver engaging experiences and content.
You're a key team member in this fast growing, exciting space with the opportunity to:
- Help lead market development efforts
- Drive customer advocacy programs
- Shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our customers’ businesses.
- Interface with our most advanced customers to help tell their stories so other customers can learn how they used Amazon Connect to solve major business problems.
- Help our customers learn about the technology, and communicate what sets AWS apart in the space to our target audiences, including business and technology decision makers, developers, partners, analysts, and media.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
San Francisco, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience managing and measuring marketing performance in various channels
- Experience managing external partners to develop marketing programs
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $87,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.