Are you passionate about the customer experience? Innovating on behalf of established and emerging Amazon businesses? The team’s vision is to enable customers to easily discover, purchase and engage with the most relevant digital products and deals, anywhere and anytime. We power businesses such as Books, Prime Video, Amazon Music and Audible to engage and acquire customers. As Senior Product Manager-Tech, you will be responsible for the definition and development of the product roadmap driving higher product discovery and engagement for digital customers. You will help shape product strategy, while working with engineering and a broad span of stakeholders, to deliver features based on this vision. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, relishes ambiguity and has a passion for innovating to create a first-class customer experience.
Key job responsibilities
• Work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and deliver innovative software and services that enable purchase and management of bundles
• Discover, evaluate, and track global industry trends
• Partner with Software Engineering, Content, Merchandising, and Business Intelligence teams to create best-in-class solutions for customers
• Contribute to a team culture of experimentation and innovation
• Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand and improve product capabilities
• Analyze customer feedback and usage metrics to identify key pain points
• Manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences
• Present confidently to senior management, external clients, and other large audiences
• Roll up sleeves as necessary to ensure projects stay on schedule and meet our high standards of quality
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience managing technical products or online services
- Experience in representing and advocating for a variety of critical customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning
- Experience in using analytical tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, QuickSight
- Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $121,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $235,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.