Are you excited about the possibilities generative AI brings to building and running software at scale? Do you have a passion for helping customers understand how these technologies can make a big difference to their businesses?
As a Product Marketing Manager for AWS Generative AI Developer Tools, you will engage our customers and prospects to help them understand how our next generation developer tools will help them be more productive when building applications in the cloud. You will make an impact every day by creating the most compelling content to help customers understand the use cases and value propositions, and build the right marketing programs to drive customer engagement and service adoption. You will also work with the product teams to shape the product vision and prioritize features for a rapidly growing business.
This position must sit in Seattle, WA or Boston, MA. Relocation assistance offered from within the U.S. only.
Key job responsibilities
• Partner with other marketing teams (e.g., web content, campaigns, demand generation, field teams, and events) to drive and execute on global marketing initiatives
• Work effectively across AWS with groups such as product, digital marketing, sales, business development, and evangelists to achieve business goals
• Work with product teams to support service launches by distilling key functionality and benefits into product marketing messages
• Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages, content and tools (eBooks, presentations, whitepapers, infographics, webinars, customer success stories, product videos, how to guides etc.)
• Develop and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audiences effectively
• Continuously measure and optimize product marketing initiatives
A day in the life
The product marketing team works on creating compelling positioning and marketing content to support product launches and campaigns that will help customers be productive building and running applications. We all have a bias for action for developing awesome marketing assets (e.g., website, videos, success stories, blogs, presentations, print collateral, sales enablement tools, etc.). We look for ways to measure the impact of our work on service growth. We transition from working on strategic plans or creative ideation to detailed execution. We all work together and pick each other up when workloads shift. This helps us manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables. We enjoy supporting a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Boston, MA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience managing and measuring marketing performance in various channels
- Product marketing experience and familiarity with generative AI or developer audiences
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives
- Excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and tradeoffs to peers and senior executives.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $87,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.