At Amazon, we are working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. A customer experience that we are constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver customers' orders. We are doing so by building a world class last mile operation capable of exceeding the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
The Hub Delivery product allows local small businesses to partner with Amazon to provide flexible and cost-effective delivery service to delight customers globally. This is an emerging Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery channel, and is on an exponential growth trajectory globally.
The Principal Product Manager will plan and orchestrate the work of several cross-functional teams to ensure on-time successful launch of the Hub program as we expand into new regions. The PM will influence and coordinate teams related to attainment, network planning, topology and volume planning, ops integration, under-the-roof operations, on-the-road execution, end to end tech, and cross-functional communications.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and execute a playbook for launching the Hub program in new regions in NA
- Provide end to end coordination of all stakeholder teams that contribute to successful launch: attainment, topology, operations integration, station tech and ops, on-the-road tech and execution, Hub Delivery tech and support systems enablement.
- Ensure that the answer to "Do we have everything ready, tested and turned on, to get packages to our Hub partners successfully?" is always YES.
- Provide training to station leadership
- Monitor success and progression up to 90 days after initial launch
About the team
The Hub Delivery program is part of Amazon's fast growing and always evolving rural and urban delivery program. We partner with customer obsessed small business owners who then deliver to Amazon customers. Our partners raise the bar for the delivery experience, in some of the most complex last mile scenarios! We are building the Hub Delivery network in North America while planning for global reach!
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 10+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- 10+ years of blending product and program management skills to execute strategic initiatives about process creation, standardization, and improvement experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience as a product manager or owner
- Experience owning technology products
- Master's degree in engineering, management, or technology
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $129,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $240,900/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.