We are seeking a passionate and motivated Systems Administrator responsible for building and supporting Ring's customer service technology stack.
The ideal candidate would have technical program management experience. You will be working with business stakeholders and technical teams on scoping out and executing innovative technical solutions to deliver business value and improve Ring user experience. This role requires effectively partnering with cross-functional teams to understand business needs, define prioritization and manage the CS technical operations team’s sprint to ensure successful delivery of projects.
This role will be working in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly. You must be flexible and be adept at analyzing business impact and defining and tracking priorities
Key job responsibilities
- Manage team sprint, define and track priorities, and drive effective communication, collaboration and commitment across teams
- Partner and consult with the business to identify and define business requirements
- Work with cross functional teams to design and build scalable technical solutions and integrations that deliver business value.
- Have a good understanding of the tech stacks and cross-system interdependence and limitations
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Virtual Location - AZ | Virtual Location - FL | Virtual Location - GA | Virtual Location - NC | Virtual Location - PA | Virtual Location - SC | Virtual Location - TX
- 3+ years of systems management/administration automation experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues
- 2+ years of technical program manager experience driving end to end delivery of technical solutions and communicating results to leadership
- Experience managing technical projects in the AWS tech stack
- Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- You love technology; you are a Ring neighbor
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $32,800/year in our lowest geographic market up to $58,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.