Amazon Delivery Choices is looking for a Customer Obsessed product leader who can innovate on behalf of our customers to consolidate their orders into fewer boxes and fewer trips.
For millions of customers worldwide, Delivery Experience team provides innovative ways to get what they want and need, enabling the choices they make on every order, every day. Today during checkout, customers see options such as No Rush, Arrives in fewer trips, and Amazon Day to simplify their delivery experience. This product leader will play a pivotal role and operate with high degree of autonomy to develop vision, align with leaders, develop new features and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (checkout, SCOT, retail, last mile) and with product development teams (engineering, UX, science) to define and deliver on the product roadmap.
The ideal candidate is experienced in product management, highly analytical and detail-oriented, and possesses the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships to define and implement a best-in-class customer delivery experience. You are also a clear communicator (both written and verbal), organized, and you have a proven track record of getting things done in a quickly-changing environment.
Key job responsibilities
1) Develop product vision and build product roadmap in coordination with several teams. Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
2) Think big about the needs of our customer and internal users. Drive innovative, smart products from end-to-end that will delight the customer and improve our business
3) Approach complex business problems, aligning divergent stakeholder teams to a common plan
4) Partner cross functionally (business, engineering, UX, finance teams) to drive innovative features that are demonstrably impactful in shaping the customer delivery experience.
5) Use high judgement to make critical tradeoffs, assess benefit and impact of new features and deliver without compromising long-term thinking and customer experience.
6) Passionately advocate for the customer, integrate strong and clear analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
7) Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and partner relationships, including work prioritization, planning and delivery.
8) Comfortable with end to end experimentation (we run 10-12 experiments every week) to test hypotheses and develop features.
9) Knows to have fun!
About the team
We consider ourselves a start-up team with a big vision and “anything is possible” mindset when faced with highly ambiguous and complex problems. We are a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn’t afraid to swing for the fences or exceed expectations even on tactical projects.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- MBA or Masters degree in any quantitative field (Computer Science, Math, Business Analytics)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $144,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $279,900/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.