Do you have a passion to install, deploy, service and maintain mission critical IT infrastructure in one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing cloud data centers?
Are you looking to expand your horizon in an exciting and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and boundless opportunities for career development?
Do you enjoy solving problems and delivering value-adding results?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Amazon Web Services Data Center is the place to be!
In this role as a Rack Decom Datatech, you will be responsible for the on-site management of hardware life cycle of our Singapore IT infrastructure.
Working with key technical subject matter experts, you will have the opportunity to participate in the design, implementation, commissioning and De-commissioning of our advanced IT infrastructure.
Drive & implement projects to enhance operational efficiencies with opportunities to share experiences and knowledge with our global network of technical experts.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 2+ Years of IT infrastructure operations experience.
- Server / Computer hardware knowledge and/or experience
- Written & verbal communication skills
- This role involves working as a team, and follow standard operating procedures closely.
- Basic understanding of Network operation / support experience
- Basic understanding of IT service management
- Data Center environment safety and security awareness.
- Knowledge about Data Center facilities (power and cooling)
- Remote Access: Console routers, IPMI, Ticketing System such as BMC Remedy
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.