Be involved with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns.
You will play an integral role in building and engaging our customers via demand and lead generation campaigns; creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Amazon.
How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow’s innovations in e-commerce.
Key job responsibilities
• Benchmark onsite merchandising best practices globally and develop data-driven recommendations.
• Monitor and optimize performance of marketing campaigns to ensure a flawless customer experience and sustainable growth.
• Develop survey mechanisms and build strategies to optimize internal processes.
• Summarize campaign performance, insights and recommendations for stakeholders
• Build trusted partnerships with the business to influence and support business decisions that promotes improvements and cost reductions.
A day in the life
Your paid 6/12-month Working Student contract includes:
• Hybrid, flexible working: we believe in striking the right balance between your personal and professional life.
• Mentorship: we care about your career aspirations and strive to assign projects based on your interests. You can learn and be curious with access to unlimited virtual trainings on project management, personal brand, communication skills and many more.
• Extra perks for Amazonians such as: exclusive Amazon.de discount; Deutschlandticket (Transportation Ticket); bike rental; gym membership discount; Beta testing on new Amazon products; and free mental health, legal, and financial support for you and your family.
• Get involved: we have with over 13 Amazon Affinity Groups you can join and become an ally to a cause close to your heart (sustainability, diversity, LGBTQ+, mental and/or physical disabilities, local community initiatives, etc.)
• Taking ownership of your career: because when you succeed, we all win. A successful internship, could lead to a full-time (graduate role) after finishing your university studies.
About the team
As a Marketing Working Student, you will either be part of the Amazon Retail or Amazon Fresh business:
• Amazon Retail improves the selection and shopping experience for customers around the world. Products include books, fashion, electronics, grocery, movies, music, toys, health & beauty, and everything in between!
• Amazon Fresh is Amazon’s in-store and grocery delivery retailer designed to ease the shopping experience, whether customers are shopping in store or online. Customers will find a wide assortment high-quality produce, meat, and seafood and a range of prepared foods made fresh in-store, every day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Munich, BY, DEU
• Available to commence your Working Student role between January and December 2024. Yes, our start dates are flexible! You should then be available between 6 and up to 12 months (10 up to 20h/week). Working Student length is subject to availability.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, with an anticipated graduation date after the completion of your internship.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English (Level - C1 or higher).
• You will be based in Munich for the duration of the internship. A relocation package may be offered, subject to an eligibility criterion.
• Studies within Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar fields.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in German (Level – B2 or higher). A completion of a virtual German language test may be required to assess your German level. Applications with German (Level – B1 or lower) will be also considered.
Every day will be filled with developing new skills and achieving personal growth. Interested?
Submitting your application takes less than 10 minutes and cover letters are not required. You will just need to attach your CV and answer a questionnaire.
Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment. If successful, you’ll attend to two rounds of virtual interviews, which take place on the same day. Interviews consist of behavioral questions and a case study, focusing on our Leadership Principles. The entire recruitment process typically takes 3 to 4 weeks. Do note that the selection process and timelines are subject to change, and vary with role and location.
EU Student Programs Teams
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.