Ring is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join a team of hands-on, passionate professionals developing innovative products. The person in this position will be responsible for qualifying products and features developed by cross functional teams; developing test plans and test cases mapping to product requirements; documenting end user scenarios; detecting and reporting UI, API, and system wide issues; participating in triaging defects; automating test cases to assist with production release regression testing; and preparing test reports and release readiness reports for components, APIs, and product feature integrations.
Key job responsibilities
- Work closely with cross functional sprint teams to qualify and prepare to release Ring products and corresponding companion applications (mobile and web apps)
- Develop test plans and test cases mapping to product requirements and technical implementations
- Prepares and distributes test reports and release readiness reports for stake holder review
- Actively contributes to QA support functions - UI and API Automation, triage issues, troubleshoot issues, conduct API tracing, and support production release testing
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Malvern, PA, USA
- 2+ years of quality assurance engineering experience
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in UI and API automation testing (Selenium/SOAPUI)
- Experience in API & Mobile testing
- Experience designing and planning test conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.