The candidate will be working as a member of the Sub-Same Day (SSD) delivery team as we work to provide faster than same day delivery across North America. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with proven product management experience to own strategic, tactical, cross-functional, and technology projects and programs within our Sub Same Day Delivery offering. These roles require scoping and creating project plans, developing processes, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. This role can require up to 10% travel annually.
This position will be open to Bellevue, WA (Greater Seattle Area, Washington) and Nashville, TN for location options.
Key job responsibilities
- Coordinating closely with internal and external stakeholders worldwide to proactively identify, optimize, track and report performance.
- Developing and utilizing data inputs and KPI’s to inform operational adjustments.
- Define and create processes that will scale to meet growing business demands.
- Partnering with Directors, Senior Managers, and other key operational and technical leaders across the organization.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Experience managing technical products or online services
- Experience in product, program, or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA at an advanced level
- Experience building and analyzing cost/benefit scenarios and business cases and communicating results throughout the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $93,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.