We are looking for a self-motivated Senior Product Manager with strong interpersonal skills and experience leading large scale initiatives. The successful candidate will drive the transformation of our building automation system across a global portfolio of real estate facilities, contributing to Amazon’s 2040 goal of achieving net-zero carbon (NZC). The Enterprise Building Management System (EBMS), our cloud-based building analytics platform, is evolving with smart analytics capabilities centered on leveraging machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI) to support operation facilities globally. We are actively seeking a highly-motivated, multi-talented Senior Product Manager who is enthusiastic about developing cloud-based products with a focus on design, quality, performance, and customer satisfaction. The candidate will serve as the product lead with sufficient knowledge and understanding of how to optimize team and processes, and to deliver scalable solutions.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead the WWREE and Sustainability EBMS product definition, design, development, and launch of products that delight customers
• Lead the WWREE and Sustainability EMBS product development strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on product strategy and vision
• Work closely and collaboratively with design and product teams from partner organizations
• Develop and track detailed business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and application architecture for each product
• Influence backlog prioritization and trade-offs among customer feedback, performance, and operational support load
• Work closely with hardware and software engineering teams to deliver features to market
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA | San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience managing technical products or online services
- Experience in representing and advocating for a variety of critical customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning
- Experience in using analytical tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, QuickSight
- Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $121,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $235,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.