Have you always wanted to be a part of something bigger? Something that charts a course
to the future? Do you want to see the work you do make a change in the world of tomorrow? Do
you thrive on solving problems, spotting patterns and working in an ever-changing environment?
We are looking for those candidates who just don’t think out of the box, but make the box they are in ‘Bigger’. We want to inflate the scope of thinking, dive into the abyss of knowledge and exhume the pearls of creativity. The future is now, do you want to be a part of it? Then read on!
Key job responsibilities
• Creative thinking, excellent written communication skills and preferred experience in content/blog/article writing.
• Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
• Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
• Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process - we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
A day in the life
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labeling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations. To make a mark, one needs to be an expert, your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment need to be unparalleled.
About the team
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and Modelling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Chennai, TN, IND
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
- Bachelor's degree
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays