Ring is seeking a results-driven technical product manager to join the product team in developing devices that help make neighborhoods safer. You will have end-to-end ownership, from defining the use cases to launching the product to production. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating leadership, have technical competence, and be meticulous.
- Define and drive the business strategy for your products, driven by internal and external analysis
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, profitability, and operational support load
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across disciplines and levels in the organization
- Work alongside hardware and software teams to deliver your products on time, with quality
- Work cross-functionally with teams to execute product launches
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic and/or tactical issues that impair the teams’ ability to meet goals
- Experience improving product operations efficiency
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience managing technical products or online services
- Experience in representing and advocating for a variety of critical customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning
- Experience in using analytical tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, QuickSight
- Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $121,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $235,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.