The Amazon North America Retail team is seeking a proven, well-rounded, and highly motivated Senior Product Manager to own and drive strategic projects to make Amazon.com the best place for Spanish language Customers to shop and consume content online.
As a Sr. PM in our team, you will envision, design, plan, drive and deliver product innovations to enable a better CX to our customers. You will work closely with multiple development teams to architect and deliver solutions. Also, you will have end to end ownership and provide direct visibility to senior leadership on all aspects of your roadmap on a regular cadence.
You must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, working independently, be analytical, possess excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy the intellectual challenge associated with learning, launching, and evolving new products. Your oral and written communication skills will be superlative and you will excel in stakeholder relationship management. You will be passionate about your work and see the strategic big-picture, yet be detail-oriented and be organized. You will have proven leadership skills in a very fast-paced, highly demanding environment. You will have experience in software development cycle and in managing and delivering cross-functional products and roadmaps.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bilingual level of oral and written Spanish
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Proven analytical and process improvement skills
- Experience working with software development teams
- Strong leadership background in product management for technical products with a proven history of owning and driving results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects: work prioritization, planning, task delegation and hitting deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills
- Strong writing and speaking skills
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience as a product manager or owner
- Experience owning technology products
- Spanish language at bilingual level
- Experience in influencing senior leadership through data driven insights
- Experience working across functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Master's degree or equivalent
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $110,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $206,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.