As a Connectivity TPM, you will function as the lead interface between Connectivity and the product teams, responsible for NPI/NTI project ingestion, E2E engineering support, and sustaining engineering initiatives. In this capacity, you will scope, plan, and deliver product development services to the Ring and Blink teams.
You will work closely with the product management, hardware, operations, application, platform, cloud, and quality assurance teams. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. The Ring Connectivity team is responsible for the connectivity related user experience and use cases across Ring’s portfolio.
Key job responsibilities
Deliver results while motivating team members and co-leads by driving continuous process improvement and implementing mechanisms to aid in achieving our team’s charter of being a center of excellence for all things connectivity.
Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across disparate groups with varied priorities, functioning as the connective tissue.
Create, maintain, and disseminate project and program information to local and remote stakeholders.
Define and track deliverables, manage and mitigate risks, and organize efficient program updates for senior leadership.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Taipei, TPE, TWN
- 3+ years of technical product or program management experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management experience
- Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- 3+ years of working directly with engineering teams experience