Selling Partner Support Associate - English Language Required
This is a shift based role and full time.
****Military Spouse Encouraged to Apply****
To apply for this role, you should be located in or willing to relocate to TX/FL/GA/OH/NC/PA/MI/VA/AZ/WA/MN/North Dakota. Please note that travel/relocation assistance is not available for this role.
The Selling Partner Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Selling Partner Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational assistance to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Selling Partner Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Virtual Location - USA
- Language: Fluent English
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact center environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
- Process improvement awareness and experience.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation. Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility. Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Must have (or be able to obtain) high speed internet with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload (must be installed before you can start).
- Must have a separate ways of communication in case of emergency and/or system issues (Example: personal cell phone or landline).
- Must be willing to adhere and uphold Amazon’s policy on confidentiality.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 6+ months of driving process improvements experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $31,200/year in our lowest geographic market up to $64,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.