Amazon is currently looking to hire an analyst to join the team and play a critical role in supporting all facility and property activity across Amazon's World Wide Fulfilment Network. This role will be based in Seattle, Washington. Periodic travel will be required.
In this role you will create and support the information and activities related to the Design, Leasing, Development and Construction of WW Ops new site launches and expansions globally. The successful candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment. This opportunity combines strong project management and communication skills as well as analytical capability.
· Support key projects for the WW Ops RE team. This includes defining common stage gates and driving the implementation of a portfolio of projects. Physical Infrastructure, Site Logistics management, Planning and Scheduling with 3rd party vendors, Project monitoring and reporting, Change management, coordinating with Vendors, Operations, Procurement, Finance, Legal, HR etc.
· Build scalable data processing and reporting processes and ensure teams adhere to standards
· Develop and implement consistent and repeatable processes for new implementations
· Participate in business re-engineering activities to support acceptance, implementation and increase effectiveness for the WW Ops RE teams. This includes working with several project teams across the globe
· Building detailed reports and ensuring accuracy
· Building database queries and manipulating data to provide key business insights
· Conducting ad hoc research and analysis
· Setting and enforcing standards for worldwide funding requests
· Pursuing a Masters degree in Real Estate with graduation date between December 2017 and August 2018,
· 1-2 years’ experience in the following areas: real estate transactions, project management, stakeholder management, construction management, property asset management, finance, engineering
· Experience with personal computers and productivity software, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and SharePoint, lease administration and familiarity with relational databases
· Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
· A track record of championing speed, flexibility and frugality in the face of rapid change and extremely heavy workload
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Asset management, Finance, or Transactions
· Knowledge of SQL, VBA, Saleforce.com
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.