IMDb is the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. The IMDb consumer site (www.imdb.com) is the #1 movie website in the world with a combined web and mobile audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors.
We are seeking a talented, senior, and highly motivated Product Manager to help us map out and deliver the future of IMDb’s Search capabilities. From designing the customer experience to the back-end service requirements and APIs. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to lead technical designs and requirements then collaborate with multiple teams to implement the new software. You will work with a best-in-class team of software developers and managers, product managers and designers to search capabilities used by over 200 million people worldwide.
Plus we're doing amazing and cool stuff that is impacting entertainment:
5+ years as a technical product manager in an agile environment, including writing requirements, prioritizing resources, creating/tracking development milestones, and working with engineers and business stakeholders.
· Ability to incorporate feedback from a variety of internal and external stakeholders
· Strong written and oral communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data to back up hypotheses. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree
· Ability to dive into the code to understand how systems work, reverse engineer requirements, etc. (Note that you won’t actually be writing production code in this role)
· Advanced technical degree
· Large scale system architecture experience
· Experience with both mobile and desktop technologies