If you know IMDb, then you know we are the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content and probably wouldn’t be surprised that we reach an audience of over 250 million unique visitors a month. Are you the sort of person who gets deeply excited about the idea of bringing the best of entertainment to the world? If so, we’d love to talk with you.
As the Sr. Product Manager for IMDb Web Experience, you will be a key player at the heart of the IMDb customer experience, developing seamless end-to-end experiences that surprise and delight customers. This role is inherently cross-functional and you will work closely with design, development and product peers across the organization to bring new products to customers.
This is not a role for an order taker. You will help drive the user experience, roadmap, and future of IMDb on the web. You will be deeply involved in the overall vision and be able to think strategically and creatively about customer experience to rapidly turn vision into roadmap and progress. If you would love to be part of a tight-knit and nimble team who passionately cares about our customers, contact us today!
· 5+ years in product management experience
· Proven ability to launch successful, external experiences that are used and loved by customers
· Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
· Innovative; loves to challenge status quo and reinvent on behalf of our customers
· Advanced technical or business degree
· 7+ years software product management experience
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
· Strong experience in identifying and implementing UX/UI best practices
· An entrepreneurial spirit