At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and be intimately involved in growing our business by leading and supporting new building growth.
Amazon’s Workforce Staffing team is seeking a motivated self-starter that can work in a fast paced, data driven environment supporting North America Customer Fulfillment high-volume hiring. The Funnel Management Specialist will work directly with business lines to analyze the candidate pipeline at each site across business lines and ensure candidates move through the recruiting cycle quickly enough to meet the needs of the business. This role has the accountability of managing the candidate pipeline from the point of application to starting on Day 1. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, can see around corners, be an effective and motivating leader, and demonstrate a passion for process improvement. This role is both a strategic and hands-on leadership role, currently on our Workforce Staffing team, leading the Funnel Management group.
Successful candidates will lead a team who is responsible for the following:
· Demonstrate effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
· Analyzing the talent pipeline by shift on the site, business line, and node levels
· Track application and contingent offers to goals based on site labor orders and current pipeline fall-out
· Make staffing recommendations including but not limited to number of hiring events needed and when, how many overbooks are needed to meet Day 1 start goals, and whether additional sourcing activities are needed to increase application flow
· Participate on calls with Staffing, Sourcing, and Operations/Business teams
· Calculate up to date candidate pipeline fall-out ratios
· Identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams
· Provide training and coaching on pipeline management best practices across Workforce Staffing
· 3+ years of people management experience, with a focus on continuous improvement, customer service, and talent/product delivery
· Strategic thinker who can also be hands on with the team to guide and drive to recommendations against labor order needs
· Experience with data driven decision making and analysis to make recommendations
· Able to guide the team through trouble shooting and dig deep to determine root cause
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
· Authorized to Work in the U.S. Without Sponsorship
· Ability to multi task and manage your workload in a rapidly changing environment
• Previous HR, Recruiting or 24/7 operations experience
• Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation