Amazon is all in on games.
We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us. At Amazon Game Studios, you’ll have the power of Amazon Web Services’ cloud, Twitch, Amazon Lumberyard, and our digital and physical media publishing infrastructure available as raw material to forge a future filled with amazing experiences for players, broadcasters and creators.
You are a Game Producer with broad game development experience and world-class product management skills. You will work directly with a cross disciplinary team of Designers, Engineers, Artists, and Producers to define the KPIs that product progress and success are measured against and drive various feature teams to deliver against those KPIs. You and your team will deliver a fast paced, competitive, and unannounced title for Amazon Game Studios. Your team includes industry veterans of dozens of titles including Need for Speed, Burnout Paradise, Forza, Mechwarrior Online, Call of Duty, Half Life 2, and Halo. This is a rare opportunity to get in at the beginning and help shape the foundation of a brand new AAA game title. Successful candidates will have a track record of shipping quality software and also excel at communication, customer focus, and iterating with game designers to deliver the best product.
As a Games Producer, you will be expected to:
· Work across multiple cross-disciplinary feature teams to deliver integrated player experiences and services.
· Be a key contributor on a new and growing team of engineers, designers, artists and producers
· Help determine and drive the process and practices that enable a growing team to deliver world-class software at the highest quality on time.
· Be a champion for the gamer: Build games that thrill and entertain our players and create new ways to delight customers.
· 2+ years of experience in Video Game Production
· At least 1 game project completed as a Producer.
· Experience guiding teams in both gameplay and content production, including effective schedule management, quality standards, and effective communications skills to both the team and management.
· 3+ years of production credits.
· Production Experience with Console Game development and publishing
· Individual Game Design Experience on multiple platforms, with design supervision experience.
· PC Based Game Development product shipment.
· Experience managing Licensed Property relationships.