Amazon is hiring talent in Israel for our location in Herzilya
You will be part of a world-class Computer Vision team tasked with solving huge business problems through innovative technology and focus on product industrialization.
We’ll need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains: computer vision, image recognition, machine learning, real-time and distributed systems. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company.
- Research, design, implement and evaluate novel computer vision algorithms
- Work on large-scale datasets, focusing on creating scalable and accurate computer vision systems in versatile application fields
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototyping to production level
- Collaborate with teams spread all over the world
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive scalable, real-time implementations
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reports on a regular basis
· MS or PhD in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related field.
· Depth and breadth in state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning technologies
· 3+ years of experience in understanding and ability to implement algorithms in computer vision using both toolkits and self developed code
· 1+ years of experience in Java, C++, or other programming language, as well as with R, MATLAB, Python or similar scripting language
· PhD Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related field.
· Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals
· At least 1 year of post-graduate experience in academic or industry environment
· Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
· Experience working with large datasets and Deep Learning algorithms
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences.