AWS Security Assurance is looking for an action-oriented individual who can work in a fast paced, data-driven environment. Everyone on this team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work effectively in a highly collaborative environment. The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver, come with communications skills (written and oral) of the highest caliber, and understand the power of robust policies, standards, and processes. You can expect to leverage your analytical and writing skills supporting tactical efforts tied to leadership’s business strategy, budgets, cross-team operational standardization, facilities management, and cross-division partnerships.
A successful candidate will have a strong sense of analysis, passion for data, and the capacity to dive deep in order to make key business decisions. They will be able to successfully multitask, operate autonomously, and use discretion when dealing with sensitive information. They will work closely with internal teams and external partners to analyze opportunities, make decisions, and find solutions quickly and with confidence.
In this role, you will:
· Support the maintenance of the Security Assurance's Operations Center internal online presence (web sites, Wikis, and SharePoint)
· Facilitate the right-sizing, modification, and standardization of policies, standards, and processes across multiple programs
· Oversee the creation of templates for policy, standards, processes, and other document artifacts and then provide quality control and audit of published artifacts
· Metrics creation, analysis, and recommendations for process improvements
· Research and investigations, as directed by management
· Senior Management support, including annual goal tracking and updates, event planning, meetings, budgets, facilities, and report generation
4 years’ experience Project Management (software development, content development, information or physical security, operations centers, or facilities)
4 years’ experience demonstrating multitasking skills, able to support several independent tasks concurrently
2 years’ experience working with senior management teams, embodying diplomacy with the ability to influence decision makers through thoughtful arguments and data
4 years’ experience using MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
1-2 years’ experience with advanced analytical or quantitative tools, such as advanced Excel, Tableau, or SQL
Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
Demonstrated research skills
Basic VBA for MS Office
Ability to provide Tenant Improvement (TI) Oversight
Working knowledge of Managerial Finance
Working knowledge of LEAN / Six Sigma & Agile/iterative methodologies
PMP certification; Six Sigma Green Belt certification