The Seattle-based AWS Serverless team is growing rapidly and is looking for talented software development engineers to help build the recently-launched AWS Serverless Application Repository. If you're excited by serverless computing, love the idea of helping customers get to market quickly, and want to make the entire AWS portfolio easier to use, come join us and help change how the world computes. This is your chance to join a new AWS service development team and contribute to the architecture, codebase, and product implementation that will shape our service for years to come.
Serverless Application Repository public site: https://aws.amazon.com/serverless/serverlessrepo/
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· 3+ years of professional software development experience
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, Python, C#.
· Experience with AWS technologies such as Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, API Gateway, IAM
· Experience with scalable distributed systems and service oriented architectures
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation