The Amazon Key Team is inventing and implementing pioneering initiatives for Amazon deliveries and services. We are laser focused on enhancing customer experience through next generation technologies, and are seeking exceptional, entrepreneurial software engineers to help drive this mission.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Android Software Development Engineers who have experience building world-class Android applications, frameworks and SDKs. You will have an opportunity to contribute your creative ideas and energy to our group! If you join our team, you will be working on difficult problems at scale and will have autonomy to deliver. You will learn about real-time adaptive transportation solutions, optimizations, operating on a large scale and will be working on cutting edge technologies. The development will be concept stage to the launch stage, all the while ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a big, innovative impact on a global business with a startup culture, we’re looking for you.
This role will be:
· Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of a software that enables innovative Amazon Key experiences
· Working with multiple team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility; as well as working with multiple other Amazon teams
· Leading architecture and design of new and current systems, from inception to launch
· Working in an Agile environment to deliver high quality software
We care about your career growth, too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, and get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our team will grow with it!
Check out our benefits: https://www.amazon.jobs/benefits
· A completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 4+ years industry software development experience
· 2+ years’ professional experience in leading Android app software development building software for consumer devices
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· Prior experience participating in complete product software development cycle from inception to launch
· Experience building Android frameworks, SDKs, Android Wear
· Experience building web services and cloud development
· Experience in iOS consumer app and Android embedded development
· Knowledge and experience using Kotlin, Espresso, Crashlytics
· Strong development and debugging skills using Java in Android environment
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation