Who are we?
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout required. We created the world’s most advanced shopping technology so you never have to wait in line. With our Just Walk Out Shopping experience, simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take the products you want, and go! No lines, no checkout. (No, seriously.)
At Amazon Go we offer a curated selection of delicious ready-to-eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options made by our chefs and favorite local kitchens and bakeries. Our selection of grocery essentials ranges from staples like bread and milk to artisan cheeses and locally made chocolates.
To learn more about Amazon Go, check us out at amazon.com/go.
Who are you?
As Amazon Go Store Manager, you are responsible for creating a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, and fun. You build and lead a strong and diverse team, appreciating their unique styles, perspectives, and backgrounds. You’re able to execute effectively and communicate goals and expectations to your team. Utilizing tools and standard work, you drive process, deliver repeatable results, and have accountability for leading the end-to end operations of the store. You’re committed to delighting customers and get excited about offering tips on your favorite snacks, freshly prepared sandwiches and salads, and local goodies. Come join Amazon Go and help our customers get good food, fast!
· Hire, develop, and engage a team of exceptional and diverse talent, focusing on functional and leadership skills through consistent on-the-job coaching
· Execute on key metrics and deliverables to drive efficiency and meet deadlines
· Able to lead in an ambiguous environment
· Participate as the Leader on Duty, setting the example that no task is beneath you
· Seek opportunities for continuous improvement to streamline processes for our customers and team, understanding the difference between short-term fixes and longer-term solutions
· Adhere to high safety and quality standards and expect the same of the team
· Comfortable working in a physical environment, which may include activities like lifting, standing, and reaching above your head, during your shift with or without reasonable accommodation
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of experience in a retail or customer-facing environment
· 3+ years of experience leading teams
· Able to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Operations Management
· Experience managing a team of managers
· Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results
· Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and clearly communicate data insights to others
· Demonstrated ability to attract, hire, and develop teams and build a bench for key roles
· Knowledge of Employment Law and HR Policies
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.