At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
· Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2017 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world
· Make sure to list your MBA/master’s program and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application
· Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning March 28th, 2019
· A cover letter is not necessary
Senior Product Manager – Technical Products (PMT): The primary role of a Senior Product Manager of Technical Products within Amazon is to assume end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical product offerings. PMTs are expected to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer perspective, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology-driven products and services. These products might be hardware offerings, software or technical services, and customers often include developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where PMTs may work include (but aren’t limited to): Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prime Video, Alexa, Game Services, and Supply Chain Technologies. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA.
· Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program at the time of application
· 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program, OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
· Must have an undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams. (PMT Only)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.