· To help in building, and maintaining core functions of Q-express Technology systems.
· Work with the team of developers to build all new system functionality based on the road map to fulfil all system requested features.
If you are a sharp software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, a solid computer science foundation and the desire to be an individual contributor in Q-express next generation technology, we would like to meet you. Joining our team provides the unique challenge and opportunity to write a software that benefits our customers. The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, deep software development experience, and a passion for creating reliable and maintainable systems. The candidate should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. The candidate should also drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with aggressive cross-functional business and software development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
· Provide assistance in designing the system features.
· Develop all required functionalities as per team plan.
· Coach developers and improve their skills.
· Solving large-scale engineering challenges.
· Ensure that all activities are being documented (in details) and well maintained.
· Support project management in project execution of cross functional activities.
Communication / Internal / External:
· Internal: Technology and product Team
· External: None
· 4+ years of programming experience with progressive development responsibilities in Java.
· Agile development, daily scrum, taking ownership of both production issues and new features.
· Self-motivated, thrives working in a small team.
· Solid technical understanding and API documentation are essential for cross-team development.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science or related field.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Good English written / verbal communication skills, bilingual Preferred.
· Design thinking Approach.
· Flexible approach.
· Focused and professional attitude.
· Strong problem detection abilities.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Ability to work well in teams.
· Focused and self-motivated.
· Real world experience with SQL data store for java applications, Java ORM tools like Hibernate/JPA. Production MySQL is a plus.
· Java ecosystem for daily development: Spring/Play framework, Apache *,Ant/Maven/Gradle, Tomcat/Jetty/TomEE, Jenkins.
· RESTful API specification, implementation, JSON and solid documentation will be a plus (or SOAP webservice experience with leanings towards REST).