We are looking for a pro-active, results oriented Senior Product Manager to 1) Oversee the customer experience to identify key improvement opportunities, recommend and execute key CX features, and 2) lead designing and implementing the best-in-class delivery experience for F3 business.
· Analyze customer insights based on customer metrics, customer feedback and various researches to find current pain points and improvement opportunities
· Identify further improvement and innovation of delivery service model as the key differentiation factor for Prime Now and Amazon Fresh to win customer satisfaction
· Implement various CX/DEX features to the store working closely with global teams.
Satisfying Japanese customers' high standard of freshness and taste of grocery through online retailing is an exciting challenge. This role will offer a rare opportunity to work on one of Amazon’s most ambitious and complex new businesses. There is no precedent. The ideas only need to be for customer satisfaction, based on data and sound logic, and for long term success of the business.
The candidate is expected to be ambitious to innovate service level of online grocery retailing, adept at building trust and network with stakeholders, skilled at analyzing data in detail to build a convincing proposal. The internal stakeholders include Buyers and Marketing Managers of Prime Now and Amazon Fresh, Finance, Global tech teams, Supply Chain Management, Fulfillment Centers, PR, Legal and so on.
If you can enjoy dealing with ambiguity, thinking about ideas based on customer insights, working in a fast-paced environments, and paying attention to details, this role can be the very right choice.
· Bachelor degree or higher
· English and Japanese proficiency
· Experience making scope/schedule/resources trade-off decisions with little or no guidance.
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
· Strong oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate and build consensus with various internal and external groups and senior leaders.
· Strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
· Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
· MBA or advanced degree
· Ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills.
· Experience leading innovation and transformational change in large, technical organizations.
· Proven record of operational excellence and defect reduction.