Fire TV is looking for a Global Head of Integrated Marketing, who will be responsible for leading a team of brand, content, partner and digital marketing managers to produce a consistent and cohesive brand story. You will be responsible for delivering against our Mass Media and partner marketing and investments, social and digital plans, as well as new initiatives as we develop the strategy to elevate the Fire TV brand. You will be responsible for ensuring our creative across all owned and operated channels and offsite channels meets our bar and tells a consistent story – from product launch to day to day marketing assets. You will work closely with our PR team to ensure we have a rolling thunder of momentum announcements for Fire TV, and ensure our communications strategy across all channels is being elevated and refined as the industry evolves and we help customers with reasons why they should choose Fire TV. You should have a passion for brand marketing, partner relationships and creative, and experience in executing strategy and campaigns across multiple touchpoints. Specifically, you will:
· Drive our media and advertising strategy with our cross functional teams, maintain our brand image, and build and maintain trust amongst the industry, as well as work cross-functionally on creative content across all channels.
· Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive brand awareness that reflects a strong understanding of our brand, customer and business needs.
· Own research across the entire Fire TV business to ensure we’re using data to make and refine decisions in all customer touchpoints.
· Drive brand messaging and content ideas on-site and social, and update and ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
· Identify partnership opportunities and work cross-functionally to create, manage, and measure external partnerships. Leverage marketing agencies and internal teams to develop concepts that are brand right while engaging to customer.
· Provide direction and manage US and international teams and agencies in the strategic development of communications and editorial, digital and video assets and coverage.
· Lead idea generation for events, new opportunities, and experimentation. Leverage existing relationships to drive those opportunities.
· Develop mechanisms for reporting performance back to the business effectiveness and ROI for all marketing placements.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 10+ years of work experience in brand and/or social/digital marketing leadership
· Demonstrated track record of successfully building a brand, working cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams
· Ability to manage a budget and work across channels to set and report on KPIs
· Consistently come up with big ideas and cultivate an environment of idea generation within the team
· Experience in managing agencies to deliver high quality work
· Have the ability to influence both internally and externally and develop strong relationships
· Have the ability to execute in the short-term while simultaneously developing long-term strategy