Prime Video is seeking a talented and passionate Sr. UX designer. You'll be part of a small, dedicated design team building the platforms our video partners and internal teams depend on to manage Prime Video's worldwide content. You'll assist in steering the design direction for these vital Prime Video tools and have a significant impact on the business.
You will bring strong enterprise experience in UX design. You are an experienced designer with exceptional problem-solving skills, clear communication, good design instincts, and can translate business needs into customer-focused solutions. Working closely with product management, engineering, and project stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class web-based tools and customer experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup-like environment.
Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows. From one service, we're delivering versatile ways to watch hundreds of thousands of titles on the web, mobile & tablet devices, and hundreds of internet-connected TVs, Blu-Ray players, set top boxes, and game consoles.
· Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
· Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
· Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback
· Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
· A minimum of 8 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
· You've shipped successful UX solutions to complex problems
· Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
· A portfolio or samples of enterprise work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions to complex problems
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively
· Proficiency in Sketch
· Ability to prototype (Axure, Invision, etc.)