Marketing Intern (m/f)
Would you like to spend a few months working in an international internet company? If you have the right skills we have opportunities for you! We are looking for dedicated and energetic people who share our enthusiasm. You need to have the ability to work as part of a team and are not afraid to take up a challenge in an international environment.
AbeBooks, an Amazon company, connects millions of buyers with sellers from around the world. We provide a marketplace for hundreds of millions of items that include everything from exquisite manuscripts, fine prints, comics and rare books, to postcards, vintage magazines, posters and art as well as other collectibles like photographs and historic maps.
This role requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will work well independently, and be responsible for online and offline marketing support. The position is located in Düsseldorf, Germany. The position is available starting as soon as possible for 6 months or longer.
· Research and develop editorial and merchandising contents
· Publish, schedule and deploy contents and campaigns on all channels
· Manage social media activities
· Report on marketing and website metrics
· Market segment research and analysis
· Project work
· Student about to graduate
· Native language skills in either German or French (ideally both)
· Additional European language skills a strong plus
· Good English language level
· Strong communication skills, written and oral
· Ability to work in a busy environment and to coordinate activities among different teams and departments
· Open minded with a "hands-on" attitude
· Internet-enthusiast, HTML & Dreamweaver knowledge a strong plus
· Knowledge and passion for literature & books a strong plus
· Interest in art and/or collector’s topics a plus
AbeBooks Europe offers competitive salaries, a unique and multicultural office space set in a vintage factory building, as well as enjoying bonus perks such as fresh fruit, free drinks and snacks, foosball games, team lunches and more.
What really makes us stand out is the world-class team of people that you get to work with every day. We trust our employees, because we only hire the best. We want people who are prepared to challenge the status quo and always raise the bar. And we do all this while having fun and enjoying city-life in beautiful Dusseldorf.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB). Please let us know your availability.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.