Our team is building something completely new within Amazon Web Service (AWS) that will transform industries and change how people work. We have a startup-like environment, a mission to achieve, and no time to lose!
As an experienced SDE III, you will design, build and operate Web services at scale, interfacing with teams ranging from the front-end to the back-end, and delivering the plumbing in-between. Surrounded by world-class technical talent, and building on a pure AWS infrastructure, you will translate user requirements, drive an evolving architecture, help define our roadmap, and individually contribute code.
This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results, often within the ambiguity of building a v1 product. You will need to work efficiently to build the right things with limited guidance, and your experience will raise the bar to create an amazing experience for our customers.
· Bachelors' Degree or equivalent work experience.
· 6+ years of software development experience.
· Detailed knowledge of AWS infrastructure technologies.
· Top-notch communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
· Architectural experience for large-scale, distributed systems.
· Previous opportunities in a tech leadership position.
· Proven track record of cross-team, high-level delivery.
· Previous work in development and maintenance of web services.
· Team player.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.