UAE marketing team is seeking a bilingual (English and Arabic) creative, goal-oriented and highly analytical Merchandising Manager to join our team and provide the best possible shopping experience to our customers. As an events and merchandising manager, you will lead a team to develop, execute, test and analyze on-site merchandising programs including events, site content, promotions and other programs. The perfect candidate will analyze performance of site content, always seeking ways to improve discoverability, optimize promotional efforts and help meet business needs.
The successful candidate will be a strong and confident communicator, fast learner, great at meeting multiple deadlines, and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders. Arabic and English speaking, clean, clear, and creative writing and communication skills are essential, as well as a moderate to advanced experience with data analysis. He/she must be efficient and hard-working with an eye for details.
· Manage a team of merchandisers to deliver all the responsibilities below
· Manage all UAE events from a merchandising perspective
· Manage and optimize product selection and merchandising in order to drive revenue, maximize conversion, minimize costs and amplify customer engagement.
· Conceive and write editorial features and promotional copy leveraging product expertise for on-site & offline promotions and programs, maintaining high standards of quality and creativity.
· Inform and implement bold, creative promotions and programs, marketing communications, and special projects.
· Partner with cross-functional teams from various categories and marketplaces to bring the best experiences and functionalities to the UAE market.
· Work with design and editorial teams to ensure that customer communication goals are met.
· Build promotional pages and incentives via sophisticated online tools.
· Build, maintain, and analyze performance reports.
· Maintain ownership of the UAE merchandising KPI’s and regularly communicate results to the senior management.
· Strong analytical background and attention to detail with ability to use data to measure performance and determine improvements
· Proven experience (+5 years) in online marketing within the e-commerce sector with a focus on onsite merchandising.
· Fluency in Arabic and English both written and spoken
· Familiarity with the UAE content market.
· Customer obsession, always curious about what customer like and want
· Strong organizational, managerial, and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results.
· Experience working with Content Management Systems, Web Tracking Tools and an understanding of trends and technologies within E-commerce.
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics. Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
· Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Passionate and knowledgeable about customer behavior
· University degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or any other related field of study.
· Experience in a digital agency
· SQL knowledge
· Experience in marketing or CX roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
· Experience driving multi-faceted campaigns across touchpoints
· Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of campaigns
· Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Souq UAE, an Amazon company, is your best opportunity.