Do you want to create new brands from scratch? Do you want to invent and Think Big to take an idea from concept to reality for Amazon customers? Come join the Amazon Accelerator Program, that enables manufacturers to create new brands exclusively for Amazon’s customers.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and highly motivated Sr. Product Manager to join the team. The Sr. Product Manager will own supplier operations, product replenishment and scaling our process WW. You must possess strong analytical acumen and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions by managing an extensive amount of data. The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of inventing and simplifying process, team collaboration and strong analytical acumen. Enthusiasm for a start-up / builder role a plus.
The Sr. Product Manager Operations primary responsibilities will include:
· Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved instock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time), forecasting, and shrink reduction
· Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the business
· Perform complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
· Partner with internal teams to develop tools, automation, and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows
· Partner with Consumables, Prime Pantry, Prime Fresh, Prime Now, Campus and Amazon Go buying teams to target major selection and profitability gaps
· MBA preferred
· 5+ years in buying, account management, project or product management, financial analysis and/or marketing
· Track record of ownership and delivering results
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Demonstrated ability to influence across a large, multi-faceted organization
· A creative and analytical mind that thrives in a data-driven environment