Positions available in Dallas, TX, Washington DC Metro area Seattle, WA and Portland, OR.
At Amazon, our evolution has been driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA. You can have multiple opportunities to innovate and solve real-world, complex technical and business problems as you join us on our journey.
The work environment here is fast-paced and continually evolving, and every Amazonian is passionate about ownership and delivering results for the company. If you want to work in an environment that will challenge you to relentlessly improve the Amazon experience for our customers, where each day is different from the next, and your learning never truly ends, take a look at Amazon’s many job opportunities.
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
We are seeking people with strong customer support and technical skills. Do you have experience troubleshooting problems spanning multiple systems? Do you have a background in networking or operating systems? Do you have experience providing world-class customer service? If you fit the description, you might be the person we are looking for! Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
· Opportunity to closely work with and learn from Subject Matter Experts in cloud technologies
· Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
· Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
· Drive customer communication during critical events
· Enrolled in, or received at a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM related field such as computer science, computer engineering, or relevant.
· 6 months previous work experience in a Customer Service role
· Installation and/or Troubleshooting experience:
· OS Administration (Windows or Linux)
· Network Essentials (TCP/IP)
Ability to demonstrate:
· Knowledge of Internet Fundamentals
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong customer focus
· Excited about technology
· Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts
· Experience with scripting / programming
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.