As a Accounts Payable Analyst you will be responsible for responsibilities assigned in AP functions for which you are positioned
· You should have very good accounting knowledge
· You should have expert knowledge in Accounts Payable, Reconciliation and Travel and Expense Reimbursement Process
· You should have excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
· You should have flair for problem solving
· You should have very good written and oral communication
Roles & Responsibilities
· You should be responsible for the functions assigned to you within Corp Card Management, Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Travel and Expense Reimbursement Process
· You should be Identifying root causes for problems within the supply chain or in internal Amazon systems and leading the initiative of fixing these problems- conduct follow-up tasks, communicate opportunities for improvement and agree action plans
· You should be able to analyze key vendor trends, govern mediation requirement based on analyzed trends
· You should be acting as a main point of contact for TOP Amazon vendors, with the goal to develop strong business relationships, create mutual trust, and resolve any conflicts to avoid shipment holds or other business interruption
· You should prepare vendor health scorecard Conducting reviews and identifying vendor accounts that are likely to become a delivery hold situation and pro-actively working on their account balances
· You should address any account related inquiries and concerns from vendors and ensuring vendors know to use the Amazon tools
· You be able to maintain the compliance related things assigned/informed to you
· You should be working with the functional leaders and other internal groups to build scalable processes
· You should be collecting and analyzing quantitative data
· You should be communicating results to business leaders with Finance, Accounting, Operations , Retail and Retail Finance team
· Helps define / adhere to policies related to AP and with entities globally.
· Analyze complex issues. Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
· Focus on controllership, internal control improvement opportunities
· Participate in the expansion of self-service functionality in order to improve vendor experience and reduce manual processes.
· Compile weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting for Director and business partners in business and finance teams.
· Bachelors or Masters in Finance/Accounting as Major Subject
· Experience in Accounts Payable (Corp Card Management, Accounts Payable, Reconciliation Travel and Expense Reimbursement Process) in a BPO outfit for more than 6 years and currently acting as an SME of AP process.
· Data Analysis & Reporting
· Driving process improvements independently
· Experience in transitioning a process or establishing a new process
· Knowledge in SOP Documentation and training new team members.
· Excellent in communication skills – written/verbal, internal/external
· Strong Customer focus (both Internal / External)
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
· Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel or similar desktop applications
· Should be flexible to work in different time zones.
· Must know P2P process flow.
· Portuguese proficiency
· Corporate Card Program Launch in new countries
· Proficiency in Oracle Financials ERP & Six Sigma methodologies