Are you interested in learning more about where a degree in computer science can take you? Amazon Future Engineer wants to help! Our 12-week software development internship program provides hands-on learning and building experiences for college freshmen and sophomores who are making an early commitment to computer science.
As an Amazon Future Engineer (AFE), you will partner closely with your technical mentor, manager, and fellow AFE interns to innovate and create on behalf of our customers. You will gain experience working with cutting-edge technologies and tools unique to Amazon.
As a part of the team, you will have opportunities to learn from and network with Amazon leaders, attend unforgettable events, and create lasting bonds.
Want to join us in the fun? Apply today!
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field as a first year or second year undergraduate student
· Enrolled and taking courses at an accredited 4-year university or college
· Completed AP CS course in high school (or equivalent)
· Intention to declare major in CS by end of Junior year
· Preferred experience in object oriented programming language such as Java or C++
· Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem solving abilities
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation