Amazon Advertising is dedicated to drive measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions, including sponsored ads, display, video, and custom ads, leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses to build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
The Amazon Advertising team helps CN-based advertisers to reach Amazon customers globally: on Amazon, across our other owned and operated properties, on other high-quality destinations across the internet, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team that is working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
If you have a consultative approach, a history of driving successful partnerships, and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions globally, please apply today!
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese is required.
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses, presenting both over the phone and in person.
· Proven track record of successful internal and external relationship management.
· Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver on business goals.
· Experience working with China-based brands.
· Strong team player and contributor.
· Strong analytical abilities.
· Bachelor's degree.
· 5 -7 years account management or consultant experience as an individual contributor.
· 3-5 Years of experience selling advertising or advertising-like services.
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets and backgrounds.
· Exposure to working with global teams in other locales – ie US, Germany, France, Japan, UK.