Do you have a passion for candidates? Do you have experience delivering outcomes by creatively using sourcing and marketing channels? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, action packed organization with an opportunity to help grow at an unparalleled scale and pace? Delivering on Amazon’s high bar for customer obsession takes hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members. Amazon Global Workforce Staffing (WFS) generates demand for the Amazon hourly brand, and converts that interest into new hires. If you are a seasoned marketer with a passion for helping thousands of people find great jobs, this is the role for you.
The WFS Associate Attraction team is looking for a seasoned marketing/sourcing leader to join our team. This team creates successful marketing strategies to generate applications and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance over time against a clear set of performance goals. This role will lead a team of individuals who are responsible for the development and execution of sourcing and marketing strategies for multiple markets, including profiling target candidates and identifying appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and effectively and efficiently attract hourly candidates.
As a Recruitment Marketing Leader, you will act as a subject matter expert in prospecting techniques and tools used for information retrieval, data extraction, web-scraping, continuous process improvement, process automation, and customer relationship management. You will partner with leaders, clients, customers and business partners to drive strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly.
The Recruitment Marketing Leader will partner cross-functionally offer sourcing guidance around:
1. Local brand strategy: utilize marketing savvy to articulate differentiated employment positioning, leveraging the overall brand guidelines and value prop, tailoring for the local market
2. Channels: use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
3. Candidate experience: Be the evangelist for the candidate experience in owned markets, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
· Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Marketing or Human Resources
· 3+ years of experience directly managing teams
· 7+ years of experience delivering substantial results in high volume hiring sourcing/marketing or B2C acquisition marketing, ideally including local marketing programs
· Proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
· Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
· Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
· Able to consistently nail details, driving process and managing to goals
· A love of solving hard problems
· Advanced degree (MBA or other applicable advanced degree)
· 5+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.