Are you looking for the right opportunity to start your career?
Your search could potentially end right here!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is expanding rapidly and we are looking for talented candidates interested in working in a technically challenging and professional environment. The Amazon premium support graduate job opportunity is a full-time position and has a strong focus on training and development from global perspective. When you join AWS Support as a graduate, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop with guidance from your manager, local mentor and global mentors, not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you would expect from this world’s leading cloud company - AWS.
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
About this Job
The AWS Support team is seeking engineers who enjoy learning cloud technology, solving and troubleshooting complex issues, and working with customers. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn, support, and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
· Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
· Leverage your day-to-day customer support experience to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
· Drive customer communication during critical events
· Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
· Big Data;
· Cloud computing;
· Networking(DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, VLAN, etc.)
· OS(Linux and/or Windows Servers)
· Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor);
· Security concepts / best practices
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin;
· Open to working shifts (7am-4pm or 10am-7pm or 2pm-11pm, Sun-Thu or Tue-Sat)
· Strong customer focus;
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
· Must have knowledge in the below areas: Networking (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, VLAN, etc.); Systems administration (Linux and/or Windows Servers)
·Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts;
·Experience of team work and engaging others;
·Willingness to adapt to a fast paced support environment and develop yourself with the team;
·Experience with AWS, VMware, KVM or OpenStack
·Experience with database administrator
·Experience with Hadoop or Spark