Ring is looking for an creative, organized and results-oriented E-Commerce Marketing Manager responsible for working with our 3rd party E-Commerce partners (and not our own websites on Ring.com and Amazon). Across Europe, key 3rd party E-tailers are a critical sales channel for Ring, including both online pure players as well as the online sites for traditional retailers. Your mission will be to ensure Ring has a cohesive and consistently delightful consumer experience across these properties with the right content and marketing campaigns that inspire and educate our consumers as well as optimize conversion. You will be part of a small but quickly-expanding team based in the center of Amsterdam.
This position is responsible of lifecycle of marketing programs online - collaborating with stakeholders to identify new opportunities, develop strategies together with sales managers, marketing and product team. Success in this role requires defining specific goals for each account, building content, and managing the relationship to get the partner to execute.
Our team thrives on ambiguity; we are not afraid of inventing new processes from scratch, and we acknowledge that we may need to break a few things to find the right business models to succeed. We are a hard working, informal and good-natured bunch – and we are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and want to have fun while they do it.
● Partner with the account managers in the different countries to develop initiatives to drive the business in the retailers’ websites through assortment strategies, marketing, and promotional ideas in support of Ring’s unique selling proposition.
● Own the account planning from a marketing perspective, building programs to drive consideration, conversion, and education.
● Ensure the delivery and execution of the best content on retailers’ websites, such as product images, description, videos.
● Manage multiple customer-related projects including briefing for page content, merchandising and search optimization
● Support new product initiatives (product launches, product transitions) through execution at retailers’ websites.
● Support brand strategy in these platforms to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage the brand equity with all constituents.
● Conduct analysis on marketing campaigns to measure the success, and present learnings to internal teams to help inform future business decisions.
● 5+ years experience in marketing and account management.
● Good understanding of digital marketing, online content and conversion optimization.
● Fluent in English. German or French a plus.yes
● Cross-team coordination, project management, customer-facing skills
● Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail
● The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
● Composed, poised and professional demeanor with the ability to work in high pressure environment.
● Demonstrate leadership skills in all aspects of managing the customer, category, and team members.
● Act independently to successfully manage customer and category issues with a bias for action.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and the new Alarm Security systems. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.