Development Engineer – Building the future
Have you ever wanted to work on state of the art natural language processing and applied machine learning that will make a lasting impact on society?
We are looking for brilliant Machine Learning Software Dev Engineers who have the passion to tackle tough problems by bringing cutting edge ML technologies to Alexa customers!
As a Machine Learning Software Dev Engineer on the Alexa COPS Team, you will design and develop fast, efficient, and highly scalable big data pipelines and ML algorithms that are applied to challenging every-day use case problems. You'll work with senior scientists and engineers on the team and develop high quality software that is robust and reliable.
Software Engineers at Amazon do so much more than just software development. We'll be looking at you to help:
· Decide what features to build.
· Drive software engineering best practice.
· Design distributed and scalable systems.
· Test and document the software you develop.
If so, join us on the Alexa Tech team in Bellevue, WA as a Software Engineer; an innovative and growing part of Amazon.com, Alexa COPS organization. We’re a group of talented engineers who are empowered and driven to build world class experiences for both developers and end users. We are continuing to innovate in the monitoring and analytics space and have some very exciting plans for the future. This is a rare opportunity to join a team in the initial phase of our design/development and directly influence our long-term strategy & success.
Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
We are located in Bellevue, WA. Learn more about Alexa online.
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
· - BS degree or higher in Computer Science (or related program) and the ability to code in any of the following:
· - Java or C++, C#,Python or experience in programming with an Object Oriented language
· - Computer Science fundamentals
· - Software/System Design experience
· -Experience with Machine Learning
· -Experience with NLP libraries such as NLTK, openNLP, Stanford-NLP, WordNet, SAS Text Miner or other NLP software
· Experience taking a lead role in architecture, designing, and building complex software systems
· - Experience with ETL (Extract Transform Load), Data Warehousing systems, and Big Data technologies