Come build scalable learning experiences that develop the next generation of leadership talent across the WW Consumer organization! The Consumer Learning Team is looking for a creative, tech savvy, instructional designer with experience working across multiple instructional modalities. The eLearning Designer will create and continuously improve learning experiences using an array of approaches that engage learners and drive high-impact learning. You will be responsible for developing high-quality training content in a variety of modalities (interactive eLearning, videos, instructor-led content, virtual classroom design, tool kits, scenarios and simulations), while having the opportunity to innovate on those. The role requires an individual who can own complete segments of a complex, blended program and implement quickly. The role also requires deep collaboration with SMEs including senior level leaders across multiple disciplines/functional roles.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should be an adult learning expert who is creative, analytical, and customer-obsessed. They must be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards and measuring the impact of the learning experiences they build.
This role is located at our corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Use appropriate tools and delivery methods to produce blended learning materials using AGILE methodologies.
· Continually evaluate solutions for quality, behavioral and business impact, and scalability.
· Leverage technology to improve learner access to materials and provide just in time learning.
· Pursue a deep understanding of learner roles and work with SMEs to ensure that learning solutions meet learner needs.
· Maintain knowledge of new learning approaches, technology, and measurement tools through continuous research to ensure our solutions deliver innovation.
· Participate in our internal community of learning professionals to share best practices and identify emerging learning needs.
· Architect learning for segments of the program.
· At least 5+ years’ experience in instructional design and developing learning content.
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
· Expertise designing, developing, planning, implementing, and assessing training to current industry and adult learning standards.
· Demonstrated experience developing training collateral, interactive eLearning modules, and job aids.
· Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
· Experience planning for and analyzing data driven learning experiences (e.g. using xAPI)
· Proven experience collaborating with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers.
· Manage training content/updates residing on content management systems.
· Monitor and report assessment data.
· LMS (e.g., Cornerstone or Thinking Cap) administration experience including eLearning publishing and learning assessments.
· Experience marketing blended solutions inside organizations.
· History of sparking improvements in learning strategy and content through collaboration and prototyping.
· An eye for visual design and knack for creating great user experiences
· The ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines.
· Experience in a major corporate training environment working on instructional design assignments across multiple teams or groups.
· Experience in curriculum development, performance improvement, and/or project management.
· Graduate degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or a related field.
· Able to manage workflow with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities.
· Demonstrated obsession regarding the customer experience; never settle for good enough, and continually inspire others to do better for the customer.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.