Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to join the Financial Planning & Analysis group to support the DAC (Digital, Advertising and Corp Dev) Financial Planning and Analysis Team. Our team interacts daily with global finance leaders within WW Advertising, WW Digital Video, WW Digital Music and Amazon Photos. This role will design new and enhance existing reports and models that make our data more actionable and will own reporting functions during the various planning and reporting phases in finance.
The successful candidate will have the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables. The right individual will have strong communication skills and solid business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes.
The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Serve as the key point of contact working directly with finance leaders across Amazon. You must have the ability to structure problems and perform analysis.
· Lead in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reviews.
· Lead the quarterly and annual forecasting processes
· Developing, reporting, and analyzing key metrics that drive actionable goals to ensure we are running a lean business while exceeding customer expectations
· Ensuring compliance with controls and systems, and developing new processes to support the DAC organization.
· The successful candidate will also have demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
· Additional requirements include a strong analytical and business sense and a keen attention to detail
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field and a minimum 7 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· MBA or advanced business degree preferred
Knowledge of multiple financial reporting and data mining tools (Cognos, Oracle, SQL, Business Intelligence reporting tool
· Advanced analytical skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Able to work well with cross functional teams.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.