Ring is looking for a highly creative, data-driven, customer-obsessed CRM manager to own our customer engagement and retention programs across Europe. Our ideal candidate has a passion for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns, communications, and features that delight and retain customers. This position is based in Amsterdam.
This person will ensure that every Ring customer is properly nurtured throughout their member lifecycle, and will be responsible for customer onboarding, retention, subscriptions, loyalty and referral programs. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
· Lead the development of comprehensive strategies that achieve activation and engagement goals, while working across marketing, product, analytics, design and app.
· Manage and ensure complete customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle and report on key metrics related to onboarding, member engagement, trial-to-member conversion, retention, and churn as well as NPS and reviews
· Manage our subscription business in Europe, increasing attach rate and revenue.
· Devise, launch, test and optimize campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels including email, push notifications, and in-app messages.
· Work across multiple departments on customer segmentation and create localized e-mail communication approach across all European markets.
· Create A/B test variations for ongoing performance improvements.
· Partner with global CRM team and the product team to innovate meaningful member benefits, programs or feature improvements that differentiate Ring and delight customers.
· Partner with Customer Care team to operationalize segment-specific strategies and develop cross-channel programs and initiatives that increase member satisfaction.
· 6+ years experience in marketing and CRM with a focus in engagement and retention marketing throughout different portions of the life cycle.
· Strong strategy and analytics skills. Ability to set relevant KPI, perform deep-dive analysis, build dashboards and share insights.
· Experience in analysing and driving customer LTV.
· Eye for great creative and copy, coupled with excellent customer instincts.
· Extensive experience with A/B testing and email marketing tools.
· Excellent written and spoken English, additional European languages a plus.
· Enthusiastic, passionate, and independent; thrives in a startup out of the box thinking environment.
· Able to lead projects and deliver results with limited resources.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line enables Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two neighborhoods in Newark, New Jersey (USA) saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.